Why The Constitution Party?
The Constitution Party is the only party which is completely:
Pro-Constitutional, Limited Government
Against- illegal immigration and open borders
Against- U.S. policy being dictated by the United Nations
Against- undeclared unconstitutional wars (such as Iraq and Afghanistan)
Against- free trade and all international trade agreements such as NAFTA & GATT
Against – SPP and the North American Union
Against – Patriot Act
Against – Real ID Act
WHY A THIRD PARTY?
1. To encourage voter participation and citizen involvement in the governing process.
2. Competition yields a Superior Product; i.e. better elected officials and better government.
· 95% of all incumbent candidates win re-election. In recent years, between 50 and 75 of incumbent Congressmen in the U.S. did not face an opponent on the November ballot, allowing them to be reelected without even campaigning.
· Voter choice is even more limited in state legislative races. 35 to 40% of the 6900 seats in state houses across the US (over 2500 seats) typically have no competition.
3. To address issues ignored by the two parties in power.